Effective Date: June 21, 2023
- Collection of Personal Information: We collect email addresses when users voluntarily sign up for our newsletter. No other personal information is collected directly by Destination-Golf.com.
- Use of Personal Information: The collected email addresses are used solely for the purpose of emailing our newsletter to subscribers. We do not use the email addresses for any other purposes or share them with third parties.
- Sharing of Personal Information: We do not share the collected email addresses with any third parties.
- Protection of Personal Information: We take reasonable measures to protect the personal information provided by our users. We use standard security practices to safeguard the information on our secure server.
- Third-Party Websites: Destination-Golf.com may provide links to third-party websites, including affiliates and sponsored posts. Clicking on these links will direct users to those external websites. Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of third-party websites. We encourage users to review the privacy policies of those websites before providing any personal information.
- Children’s Privacy: Destination-Golf.com does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you believe that we have unintentionally collected personal information from a child, please contact us immediately.
- Access, Updating, and Deletion of Personal Information: Since we only collect email addresses for the newsletter and do not create user accounts, users can easily unsubscribe from the newsletter by clicking the “unsubscribe” link provided in each email.